The Volunteer Services Assistant works with the Volunteer Services Coordinator to recruit and manage volunteers for the Gender Odyssey conferences. Prior to the event, the VSA will help to recruit, track, and schedule conference volunteers, match them to appropriate roles, and assist with training needs. On-site, the assistant will help with volunteer check-in and coordination. Data entry skills (typing and organizing information in spreadsheets) required.
- Administrative Support
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- Event Planning / Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Leading up to August conference about 5-10 hrs/wk
- ideally all day commitment during conference (Aug 3-7)
- Vendor Coordinator for Conference
- Marketing and Communications Team
- Conference Photography Team
- Want to support transgender and...
- Volunteer Services Assistant
- Social Media Coordinator
- Raffle and Onsite Fundraising...
- Community Housing Team
- Be the Anchor - Conference...
- Conference Events Team
- Kids Day Camp Team