The Volunteer Services Assistant works with the Volunteer Services Coordinator to recruit and manage volunteers for the Gender Odyssey conferences (conference info at www.genderodyssey.org).
- Prior to the event, the VSA will help to recruit, track, and schedule conference volunteers, match them to appropriate roles, and assist with training needs.
- On-site, the assistant will help with volunteer check-in and coordination.
- Administrative Support
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- Event Planning / Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Leading up to August conference about 5-10 hrs/wk
- ideally all day commitment during conference (Aug 3-7)