We are recruiting for a few open positions on the Corporate Board. The board is an opportunity to be part of a great organization which builds self-confidence and self-esteem in young women. It also offers you an opportunity to build leadership skills in a low pressure environment. If you are interested, please email email@example.com. Below is a description of the commitment.
- Serves a minimum of 1 two-year term on the Board, which is subject to review after one year.
- Attends board meetings and important related meetings on a regular basis. The Full Board of Directors meets every month in San Francisco for 2 hours.
- Attends annual Board retreat held on a weekend day in July or August (TBD).
- Participates actively in committee work, meeting all deadlines and collaborating with team(s) and committee members.
- Stays informed about committee matters, prepares themselves well for meetings, and reviews and comments on minutes and reports.
- Builds a collegial working relationship with other committee members that contributes to consensus.
- Gives financially, at a minimum of $250 annually.
- Signs up for at least one volunteer shift with either the San Francisco or Silicon Valley chapter during the dress giveaway season.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Financial Service Assistance
- Event Planning / Management
- Public Relations
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3-5 hours per week