Looking for a savvy dog handler, clear communicator and someone that enjoys phone conversations to call new fosters once approved to go over STAR fostering guidelines and best practices, i.e. crating, decompression, feeding separately, proper gear setup, veterinary issues, contact people, etc. This person will also work on a foster orientation program and ensure that all fosters, new and old, participate in it before resuming foster duties, working with other coordinators to get orientations scheduled, and new orientation hosting sites established. This person would also be responsible for sending around quarterly or semi-annual surveys soliciting foster feedback to help improve communication and foster experience. Lastly, we envision this volunteer to explore and potentially role out additional process improvement programs, like foster sponsors, down the line. Can be done remotely. 5-10 hours per week on average depending on application load.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Foster Homes in MA, CT and GA
- Event Staff (Must be local to...
- Vetting Coordinator
- Transport Volunteers (Must be...
- Adoptions Coordinator
- Application Processors
- Graphic Designers
- Volunteer/Foster Recruitment...
- Survivor Tails Animal Rescue -...
- Volunteer/Foster Relations...
- Home Visit Volunteers (Must be...
- Fundraising Coordinator (Events)
- Grant Coordinator
- Junior Rescuers Coordinator
- Events Coordinator #2 (Must be...
- Foster Information Coordinator