We are planning a conference for around 300-400 people on September 23 & 24, 2016, and we'd love to have your help. The conference keynote address will be by the unbelievably dynamic, 95-year-old Mother of Holistc Medicine, Dr. Gladys McGarey.
We are building a team to make this an amazing conference, and we have just a few short months to pull it all together. If you have experience with event planning or would like to obtain some, here's your chance to build your resume while working with easygoing, friendly people who actively want you to be doing what you love and are committed to helping you achieve your dreams.The conference committee has already started meeting and you will be a part of this group. There are many tasks that need to be done, and you can devote as much of your time and energy to this project as you like. Together, we are going to make something wonderful happen.
- Executive Admin
- Strategic Planning
- Project Management
- Cost Analysis
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Gardening/Yard work
- Bookkeeper for small nonprofit...
- Massages Needed!
- Graphic Design / Brochure Layout
- Macintosh Computer Server...
- Shop Manager for...
- Make our Center sparkle! Help...
- Sales/Marketing of Equipment for...
- Computer Systems Admin for...
- Coordinator of Volunteer Magic!
- Solar Energy -- Build Solar...
- Health Fair Marketing for...
- Executive Assistant for Director...
- Conference Planner/Organizer
- Craigslist sales volunteer
- General Repairs and Maintenance
- Online Social Networking for...