Food Shopper (with Clients)
21 people are interested
Job Title: Shopper Volunteer
Purpose: "Shoppers" at the Community Table (formerly Arvada Community Food Bank) are the food bank's public face to our clients. The care with which our shoppers deliver services reflects greatly on how we are perceived. We desire a quality experience for our clients.
- Helping the client choose their food in an efficient manner using the shopping list for their household size
- Keeping track of the client’s points
- Packing items selected as client progresses through shopping area
Reports to: Program Director
- Team orientation
- Customer focused
- Good people skills
- Compassionate & Patient
- Detail oriented
Support: Training for this position will be provided. In addition, the Program Director/Volunteer Coordinator will be available for questions and assistance. Opportunity to cross-train for work in other areas of the Food Bank will be made available.
Age Requirement: 18 or over
Dress Code: Casual attire
Background Checks: None required for this position.
We'll work with your schedule.
8555 W. 57th AvenueArvada, CO 80002
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Sub or 1 shift/wk (M-F), 12N-4pm. Thurs, 9-11:30am
- Must be able to stand on your feet & walk alot, bend and lift (not over 15 lbs). 2-hr shifts avail.