Job Title: Shopper Volunteer
Purpose: "Shoppers" at the Arvada Community Food Bank are ACFB’s public face to our clients. The care with which our shoppers deliver services reflects greatly on how we are perceived. We desire a quality experience for our clients.
- Helping the client choose their food in an efficient manner using the shopping list for their household size
- Keeping track of the client’s points
- Packing items selected as client progresses through shopping area
Reports to: Pantry Supervisor
- Team orientation
- Customer focused
- Good people skills
- Detail oriented
Support: Training for this position will be provided. In addition, the Pantry Supervisor will be available for questions and assistance. Opportunity to cross-train for work in other areas of the Food Bank will be made available.
Age Requirement: 18 or over
Dress Code: Casual attire
Background Checks: None required for this position.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One shift/week (M, T, W, Th, F) 12Noon-4pm
- Must be able to stand on your feet & walk alot, bend and lift (not over 15 lbs). 2-hr shifts avail.