Have nothing to do during the morning, afternoon, or after hours?
Become a New Century Hospice patient support volunteer. Our patients enjoy the company of our volunteers and without volunteers often times patients that do not have additional support become lonely. It only takes a few hours to make a difference in the lives of New Century Hospice patients!
To learn more about volunteer opportunities, please contact us @ 210.520.7734 or @ email@example.com (or by responding to this post) via text 210.213.2891
- Customer Service
- Patient Care
- Hospice Care
- Data Entry
- First Aid / CPR
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- TB Test (we provide)
- Spanish Speaking Angels Needed
- Friday Administration Help
- Not Familiar with Hospice?
- Patient Support
- Patient Support Near You
- Administrative Help
- Make Someone Smile =D
- Monday Front Desk Receptionist
- Tuck In Program/Volunteer from...
- Love to read, walk, write, visit...
- Afterhour and Weekend Patient...
- Become a Volunteer Coordinator...
- Weekend writing, walking,...
- Hospice Interdisciplinary Team...