New Century Hospice is looking for valuable assistants in the office. Have you ever wanted to know what it will be like to work in an office? Do you need some Admin expierence? New Century Hospice is the place to learn and to join our hospice family. Everyone here is willing to show you the ropes and teach you the insights of an hospice office.
I know some people don't know what hospice is or even means. Now is the time to learn what is it, along with being part of the team.
Give our Volunteer Coordinator a call @ 210.520.7734/via text message 210.771.6412 or reply by email.Ages 16-18 DO NOT need a TB test. It is optional.
- Administrative Support
- Office Management
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Hospice Care
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- TB Test
- Spanish Speaking Angels Needed
- Friday Administration Help
- Not Familiar with Hospice?
- Patient Support
- Patient Support Near You
- Administrative Help
- Make Someone Smile =D
- Monday Front Desk Receptionist
- Tuck In Program/Volunteer from...
- Love to read, walk, write, visit...
- Afterhour and Weekend Patient...
- Become a Volunteer Coordinator...
- Weekend writing, walking,...
- Hospice Interdisciplinary Team...