Mindful Somatics Institute (MSI) has an extraordinary track record for an organization as new as we are, and is growing rapidly. Nevertheless, we are currently underfunded and understaffed. And struggling. We are working with a skillful and experienced organizational development consultant, who has since joined our organization and become our Organizational Development Director -- also a volunteer position.
Currently, our organization is run entirely by volunteer labor, but we will be needing to have some skilled, payed office workers very soon. We therefore have fundraising as a top priorty for MSI.
We will be needing a Fundraising Director with knowledge and skills appropriate to such a position within our organization. Some experience is preferred, of course, but we realize that those with much experience and skill in this area will probably prefer a paid job in the field. Our person will likely be someone with less experience and skill who would like an opportunity for on-the-job learning and some honest resume material.
MSI's Fundraising Director will work with MSI staff to
- develop and enact fundraising strategies
- research funding opportunities
- research likely or possible foundation support
- write grants (or learn grantwriting, if necessary)
- hold fundraising events
We'll work with your schedule.
Multiple LocationsSanta Fe, NM 87504
- Administrative Support
- Project Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Donor Management
- Community Outreach
- ... variable, depending on skills, experience, etc
- We can discuss this. This job may only require 8 hours a week or could require double this or more.