Help people with Medicare in your community get access to more affordable prescription drugs! Volunteers are needed to provide one-on-one assistance to people with Medicare who have questions about their prescription drug coverage and/or need help joining a Medicare prescription drug plan. Volunteers can get involved in the CMS MedicareRx Volunteer Initiative in many ways depending on our organization's scheduled events.
To receive the official CMS MedicareRx Volunteer Initiative training materials, click 'I want to help!'
For more information, call the Office for the Aging (open weekdays 9-5) at (845) 486-2555.
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Home Delivered Meals Driver
- Assist Dutchess County Senior...
- Senior Picnic On-Site Assistance
- Senior Seminars Assistance (Wed...
- Senior Friendship Center Volunteer
- Dutchess County Brain Games Leader
- Senior Prom Assistance (Mon 10/16)
- Volunteers Needed to Help People...
- Senior Exercise Program Leader