The Cancer Resource Centers of Mendocino County is a grassroots organization whose mission is to improve the quality of life for those in Mendocino County faced with cancer. Our vision is that no one in Mendocino County will face cancer alone. We need local volunteers in Ukiah and Mendocino who can help with:Special Events
Help with mailers, newsletters, upcoming events, food preparation, setup/take-down, etc. These types of volunteer jobs require little or no training and commitment. This is a great way to try our organization out - you might like it so much you’ll want to volunteer once a week!
Help with coordinating newspaper articles, CRCMC-sponsored events, and activities. We also need someone to help distribute posters in Mendocino and Ukiah.
We have small gardens in the front of our buildings which can always use some TLC. You provide the loving hands, and we will provide the materials.
- Patient Care
- People Skills
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer at least one hour per month
- Plowshares Community Dining Room
- Cancer Resource Center - Needs...
- Ukiah Senior Center needs...
- Willits Senior Center
- Mendocino Coast District...
- Be a Schools of Hope tutor
- Redwood Coast Senior Center...
- Human Society for Inland...
- Oak Granary Need Garden Volunteers
- Volunteer Tax Preparer - VITA
- Be a Classroom Grandparent