- Client Check In for two programs: Client Choice and TEFAP (Government Commodities) shopping with Computer/Sales Force Database.
- Welcome clients
- Check clients documentation for eligibility per guidelines for food benefits utilizing computerized database
- Register or update client information (via computerized database), including documenting simple special circumstance exceptions and other relevant notes
- Refer clients to specific services, either internally (Bridges to Opportunity) or outside of ACFB
- Explain thoroughly, the rules and policies of Client Choice Shopping and TEFAP Program
Time Commitment: One 4-hour shift - each week
- (M, T, W, Th or F) 11:45am-4:00pm
- Able to comfortably review data or enter data in a computerized database
- Detail Oriented & Dependable
- Customer Service orientated with good interpersonal skills
- Must be able to be firm but fair with clients
- Must be able to follow guidelines
- Open minded and adaptable
- Team orientated
Support: Training for this position will be provided. In addition, staff members will be available for questions and assistance. Opportunity to cross-train for work in other areas of the Food Bank will be made available.
Age Requirement: 18 or over Dress Code: Casual attire
Background Checks: Required. Note: Current ACFB clients may volunteer in other capacities only.
- Customer Service
- Database Administration
- Case Work / Management
- Community Outreach
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Standard 4 hours, 1 day per week, M-F, 11:45am-4pm
- Must be very comfortable with using computers and learning new applications!