Looking for experience in an office environment? Want to boost your resume while doing good in your community? Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care Missouri is seeking "Indirect Care Volunteers" to support our field staff. Volunteers can provide assistance with:
-Answering Phone Calls
-Filing & Data Entry
-Community Outreach and Volunteer Recruitment
-Skilled services such as Carpentry, Photography, Computer, Electrical, or Decorating.
-Ordering and stocking supplies
and much more!
This is great opportunity for Entry level job seekers in the medical field or administration. Gain the experience you need-- volunteer today!
Volunteering is easy and flexible. Please apply online at www.seasons.org/page/volunteering
or if you have any questions feel free to contact:
Volunteer Services Coordinator
Seasons Hospice and Palliative Care of Missouri
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Hospice Care
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Varies on volunteers schedule and needs of office
- 2 step TB, Background Check (including MVR) will be done at NO cost to you.
- Provide That Special Touch......
- Are you great with a sewing...
- Are you a Veteran? Become a...
- Are you willing to share the...
- Looking for Office Experience?...
- Create Stories of A Lifetime....
- Parents: Looking A Family...
- Help families who have lost a...
- "It Takes a Special Person"...
- Love Phone Conversations With...
- You + Your Furry Friend= A...
- Spiritual Care Volunteer