Department Description: Our Development Department raises money to fund programs and services and is responsible for donor relations, volunteer recruitment, and fundraising events.
Volunteer duties include:
- Data entry (documenting donations, updating donor information, etc.)
- Donor Research
- Assistance with bulk mailings
- Special Event Support
- Cell phone donation management
- Other administrative tasks as needed
Time Commitment: Volunteer must be able to make a commitment to working one 2-4 hour shift weekly or biweekly on a consistent basis.
Available Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm
- Administrative Support
- Donor Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One 2-4 hour shift weekly or biweekly
- Ability to work alone - this position requires mostly independent work.