Join our Team.
Unique opportunity for those interested in healthcare or hospitality!
Huntington Hospital is seeking volunteers who are customer service oriented and able to quickly connect with our patients’ families.
In this role, you will orient patients’ families in our surgical waiting room and give them an overview of the process during their stay.
Individuals must possess the following:
Ability to volunteer a minimum of one 4-hour shift per week - (4-8 pm, M-F)
Compassionate communication skills
Ensure that any questions or concerns are addressed
Work with our Perioperative Surgical Team to alleviate visitor’s anxiety while waiting for their loved ones
If interested or for additional information, please contact Gina Torchon at email@example.com or 631-351-2081
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 4 hours per week - up to 20 hours
- Great people skills
- Nursing Unit Volunteers Needed
- Telemetry Unit Volunteer...
- Supervisor of Junior Volunteers
- Wing Volunteers
- Pet Therapy Chaperone
- Radiology Greeter
- Nursing Education Department...
- Emergency Department Volunteer...
- Lobby Ambassador / Concierge
- Surgical Waiting Room Ambassador
- Mother/Baby Ambassador - Maternity