The Direct Care Manger will implement all programs and resource development for clients, and will report to the City Director and the VP of Programs. Specifically, s/he will provide complete monitoring and oversight of all matters related to The Cupcake Girls Direct Care programs within his/her city. S/he will support and lead the Client Outreach Specialist, Client Advocate Specialist, Support Group Specialist, and their teams. The Direct Care Manager is an integral part of the staff and will work inter- dependently with fellow managers, helping the day-to-day operations of The Cupcake Girls run effectively and efficiently.
Implement Direct Care systems and procedures as received from VP of Programs and the City Director.
Monitor and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Direct Care teams.
Research opportunities to improve resources for clients.
Keep referral list current and updated at all times.
Recruit & interview interns from appropriate degree programs to be client advocates.
Organize and lead Direct Care team meetings to ensure collaboration between teams.
Check-in weekly with Support Group Specialist, Client Outreach Specialist, and Client Advocate
Specialist and provide feedback.
Ensure that all team members are utilizing the appropriate systems, including Podio, Evernote,
Google Docs and client files.
Collaborate with the City Director for special training themes and meetings
Support the Special Events Manager and Client Outreach Specialist with any industry events. 11. Add statistics into the marketing dashboard spreadsheet monthly.
- Send expense reports to the City Director for accountability. Oversee your team reimbursements and forward them to the finance controller once approved.
- Commit to 25-30 hours per week of concentrated work in your role.
- Return all emails and phone calls within 24 hours.
- Recruit members for the Direct Care team and oversee those roles if there is no specialist.
- Train, develop, maintain, affirm, support and supervise all Direct Care team members.
- Fill out the weekly 15five report and oversee specialists’ weekly reports, providing and receiving team feedback.
- Executive Admin
- Crisis Counseling
- Case Work / Management
- Career Counseling / Coaching
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 25 hours per week
- Bachelor's Degree preferred