Mendocino Coast District Hospital cares for the community. As a local hospital in Fort Bragg, they need volunteers that can assist patients and family members in a medical setting. There are numerous ways to volunteer at the hospital. Greeting patients, assisting in the gift shop, making everyone feel comfortable and welcome.
- Patient Care
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Children Medical Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer at least once a month
- Plowshares Community Dining Room
- Cancer Resource Center - Needs...
- Willits Senior Center
- Ukiah Senior Center needs...
- Mendocino Coast District...
- Be a Schools of Hope tutor
- Redwood Coast Senior Center...
- Human Society for Inland...
- Oak Granary Need Garden Volunteers
- Volunteer Tax Preparer - VITA
- Be a Foster Grandparent Today!