Redwood Coast Senior Center is a friendly, warm and active place for seniors to meet, play, read, garden and generally keep active and connected.
We need volunteers to help in the thrift store, in the dining room, in our community garden....there is so much to do and we welcome you to come by and see our center and meet our active seniors.
We also provide Meals on Wheels in our local community and need volunteers to help with that program. Do you have a license to drive and do you know Fort Bragg and the surrounding area? We could use your help. Give us a call or connect here.
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Food & Beverage Services
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Once a month at least
- Plowshares Community Dining Room
- Cancer Resource Center - Needs...
- Ukiah Senior Center needs...
- Willits Senior Center
- Mendocino Coast District...
- Be a Schools of Hope tutor
- Redwood Coast Senior Center...
- Human Society for Inland...
- Oak Granary Need Garden Volunteers
- Volunteer Tax Preparer - VITA
- Be a Foster Grandparent Today!