Redwood Coast Senior Center needs you
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where490 North Harold StreetFort Bragg, CA 95437
Redwood Coast Senior Center is a friendly, warm and active place for seniors to meet, play, read, garden and generally keep active and connected.
We need volunteers to help in the thrift store, in the dining room, in our community garden....there is so much to do and we welcome you to come by and see our center and meet our active seniors.
We also provide Meals on Wheels in our local community and need volunteers to help with that program. Do you have a license to drive and do you know Fort Bragg and the surrounding area? We could use your help. Give us a call or connect here.
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Food & Beverage Services
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Once a month at least
- Plowshares Community Dining Room
- Cancer Resource Center - Needs...
- Willits Senior Center
- Redwood Coast Senior Center...
- Coach for Senior Fall Prevention...
- Be a Classroom Grandparent Today!
- Ukiah Senior Center needs...
- Mendocino Coast District...
- Be a Schools of Hope tutor
- Caring Kitchen - Youth serving...
- Human Society for Inland...
- Oak Granary Need Garden Volunteers
- Tutoring in Schools in Sonoma...
- Volunteer Tax Preparer - VITA
- VITA Volunteer Income Tax...