Calling All Gardeners!
The Lewis Wint Nature Center is looking for gardeners who may be interested in volunteering in our Rubach Sensory Garden.
The garden is used for teaching, and is just outside the building. Our wonderful group meets on certain Thursdays from 10 am to noon. Dates are 6/9, 6/23, 7/7, 7/21, 8/11, 8/18, 9/22 and 10/6. Bring your hand tools and meet the crew. After our work bee, we have a snack, and discuss garden topics and events. Please consider joining us. For details, call the Wint Nature Center at 248-625-6473.
Uniform: garden work clothes
Please complete our volunteer application on our website: www.oaklandcountyparks.com/volunteers.
- Outdoor Recreation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 2 hours per session
- Previous gardening experience
- Glow on the Road
- Pumpkin Fest
- Dog Park Ambassador – Orion Oaks
- Awesome Autumn Dance
- Addison Oaks Boo Bash
- Dog Park Ambassador - Red Oaks
- Natural Resources & Land...
- History Corps Saturday Morning...
- Trail Ambassador
- Halloween Happiness Adaptive Dance
- Sensory Garden Volunteer Days
- Dog Park Ambassador - Lyon Oaks
- Destination 4-H
- Trick or Trees
- Garden Caretaker
- Springfield Oaks Golf Volunteers
- BMX Races
- Glen Oaks Golf Volunteers
- Trick or Treat at the Oakland...