The Eleanor Cabot Bradley Estate in Canton is an amazing property of beautifully landscaped gardens, historic buildings, and 90 acres of significant, historic turn of the century garden movement Homes. If you are an experienced mason or bricklayer, The Trustees is looking for an enthusiastic volunteer to build a functioning outdoor barbecue/oven on the Bradley Estate.
* Design and build functioning brick barbecue/oven
* Perform carpentry work incidental to masonry work
* Able to work as part of a team
* Submit resume with references
* Log volunteer hours weekly
* Have reliable transportation to the property
* Knowledge of masonry
* Able to work independently or as part of a team
* Willingness to work outdoors
Time Commitment Needed
Upon completion and approval of this project based volunteer opportunity.
For more information
Contact Eileen Small, Volunteer Resources Coordinator, 781-784-0567 x5501, firstname.lastname@example.org
To explore other volunteer opportunities or sign up as a team, visit our volunteer page at http://volunteer.thetrustees.org/
- Project Management
- Critical Thinking
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Project based, upon completion and approval
- References, resume
- Gardening Volunteer - Weir River...
- Event Assistant - Weir River Farm
- Kitchen Assistant - Powisset Farm
- Event Volunteer at Eleanor Cabot...
- Bricklayer/Mason - Bradley Estate
- Guest Services Ambassador -...
- BNAN Community Garden Archive...
- Appleton Family Scanning Project...
- Communications Intern - Bradley...
- Communications Outreach...
- Children's Public Program...
- For a Song - Powisset Farm
- Nature Based Educator - Rocky...
- Puppy Patrol Ambassador -...
- Kid's Vacation Week Volunteer -...
- Property Ambassador - Eleanor...
- Habitat Restoration - Copicut...
- Allen C. Haskell Papers...