ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS NOW! Marketing/Communications Summer Internship The Marketing/Communications Department at Anne Arundel Medical Center is seeking interns for Summer 2016. Applicants should have strong writing skills and be able to write for a variety of digital platforms. Projects may include:
- Writing blog stories, articles, and news releases.
- Naming photos/videos for SEO.
- Writing and planning social media content for Facebook and Twitter.
- Managing a Wordpress blog and updating old blog stories.
- Reviewing, updating and auditing online doctor profiles.
- Graphic Design
- Basic Computer Skills
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic Design / Print
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 15-40hours based on skill
- At least 1 year of college or a recent graduate
- Fashion Merchandiser
- Ebay, Craiglister and Poshmarker!
- Patient Ambassador Volunteers
- Front Desk Super Star
- Retail Volunteers Wanted
- Information Desk
- Anne Arundel Medical Center...
- Phonathon Caller
- The Clothes Box Hospital Second...
- Become a member of the Anne...
- Student Marketing and...
- Emergency Department Volunteers