Brand Ambassador Internship Opportunity: Charlotte Office
WhenMon Feb 20, 2017 - Fri May 12, 2017
Where9771-A Southern Pine BlvdCharlotte, NC 28273
Brand ambassador internship opportunity with the National MS Society's Greater Carolinas Chapter. Job description/requirements
- Represent the National MS Society by attending recruitment events
- Increase brand awareness and marketing efforts on a face-to-face platform with target audience
- Generate ideas to maximize recruitment and increase community connections
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Bike MS / MuckFest Campaign including: registration, fundraising, and event experience
- Strategic identification, recruitment, and engagement of community partners
- Time commitment: 20-25 hours per week. (includes weekends and weeknights)
- Expected start date: flexible
- Expected end date: flexible
- Unpaid internship
- Prefer someone in their Junior/Senior year of college (not required)
- To apply or with additional questions, please email Eileen at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 20-25 hours per week
- Volunteer at Walk MS: Wilmington
- Volunteer for Walk MS: Kannapolis
- Massage Therapist
- Volunteer for Walk MS: NC Zoo!
- Volunteer at Walk MS: Reidsville
- Volunteer for Walk MS: Greenville
- Volunteer for Walk MS: Upstate
- Volunteer for Walk MS: Charlotte
- Volunteer for Walk MS: Greensboro!
- Volunteer for MuckFest Charlotte
- Event Photographer Needed!
- Rest Stop and Pit Stop...
- Volunteer for Walk MS:...
- Volunteer for Walk MS: Columbia
- Brand Ambassador Internship...
- Volunteer for Walk MS: Sandhills
- Volunteer for Walk MS: Triangle
- Special Events Internship:...