American Cancer Society Cancer Resource Centers are designated spaces within the community where trained and certified American Cancer Society volunteers provide support to cancer patients, their family members and caregivers, through the delivery of cancer information, ACS programs and services, referrals to community resources, and immediate access to www.cancer.org and 1.800.227.2345. Our Cancer Resource Center at Levine Cancer Institute is currently seeking volunteers to be available during daytime hours and connect patients to resources.
- Adult Education
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Have a vehicle and want to...
- Perfect Volunteer Opportunity...
- Volunteers Needed: American...
- Coordinate Monthly Cancer...
- Connect Cancer Patients to...
- Cancer patients need YOU to get...
- We Provide Rides to Cancer...
- A Single Ride Could Save A Life!
- A single ride could save a life!
- Calling All Churches!
- Gaston County Cancer Patients...