Digital Media Specialist
WhenWed Aug 01, 2018 - Fri Dec 28, 2018
Where18000 W. Nine Mile RoadSuite 500Southfield, MI 48075
- Create and edit video content, including press conferences, events, PSA’s, commercials, shows, and other forms of promotions for Crime Stoppers of Michigan using Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Encore.
- Take and edit high-quality photos to be used for multiple purposes using Adobe Photoshop
- Assist in the creation and reproduction of DVD’s.
- Assist in managing social media sites, as well as the Crime Stoppers websites.
- Assist with graphic design work using Adobe Photoshop.
- Assist Digital Media Specialist with day to day tasks.
- Solid Knowledge of Adobe Premiere
- Some knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and After Effects preferred
- Preferred experience working with P2 Camera
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check