From the beginning of the automobile age through the future, experience some of the most beautiful classic collector and special interest automobiles ever designed. Stroll the classic car- lined fairways of Château Élan Winery and Resort, a 3,500 acre French country style estate. Meet the owners and collectors of fine automobiles, and enjoy a glass of wine from the estates award winning vineyards.
The Atlanta Concours d’Elegance is the creation of two Atlanta car enthusiasts, Harry Krix and Bill Wallet. Lifelong friends and business associates, we joined together almost five years ago to realize our dream of producing a major classic automobile show for the Atlanta community. Several attempts have been made by others to do just that, but those efforts have never come close to our vision. Event Website: http://atlantaconcours.org/
Thank you for your interest in volunteering. We hope that your experience at The 2016 Atlanta Concours d’Elegance will be exciting and memorable. All volunteers can expect to receive the following:
- Admission to the show at no charge
- Complementary parking
- Complementary food and beverages in the volunteer area the day(s) volunteering
- An official volunteer shirt which must be worn during volunteer service
- An intimate experience viewing rare, classic concours and driver quality automobiles
- Photographic opportunities
- Interaction with automobile owners and other car enthusiasts
- Participation in the inaugural Atlanta Concours d’Elegance.
All volunteers are expected to work a minimum of 4 hours. You may spend as much time as you like on the show field before or after your volunteer shift.
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- A minimum of 4 hours per shift.