The Development Assistant will support all facets of El Museo’s Development Department, and take a proactive approach to supporting all fundraising activities, as well as the other duties supporting the Development staff, as needed.
- Support the Manager of Strategic Events with tracking of Gala income, including new table and ticket purchases, creating and sending invoices, collecting information for attendees, and sending acknowledgements.
- Work with the Development team to implement efforts to recruit new El Museo members, including in-person table solicitations, mail acquisition, telephone communications, off-site acquisition promotions, event support, etc.
- Assist in the organization of and attend cultivation events and other activities.
- Compile comprehensive, accurate lists of funders as needed.
- Correspond and prepare communications with constituents, as needed.
- Assist the Development team with all aspects of Raiser’s Edge, donor database.
- Assist the Development team in adding records on an ongoing basis, updating existing records, and updating lists when needed, together with the Development Associate.
- Maintain, monitor and report on gift acknowledgements, ensuring that all donors are thanked quickly by either drafting acknowledgement letters and shepherding them through the completion process, or reminding relevant colleagues of timeliness.
- Donor Management
- Customer Acquisition
- Arts Administration
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 20 hours a week