Humanity’s Team Conscious Business Initiative is seeking Grant Prospectors/Researchers/Writers to seek out funding opportunities from Foundations and Corporations.
Under the supervision of the Development Director, the volunteer Grant Prospector/Researcher/Writer will be responsible for the following tasks:
1. Research, develop and maintain information on prospective funding opportunities.
2. Complete and update prospect form on Google Drive.
3. Once the volunteer submits a minimim of 20 but as many as 50 grants (researched) , then the volunteer will hopefully find a grant that they are passionate about writing a section or a portion of your first grant.
4. Each team member is asked to proof for each other both the research of colleagues but also help to edit or copywrite if or when needed. Our goal is to create the best possible grant submission.
We are seeking a minimum of a one-year commitment. Grant Prospectors/Researchers will have the ability to work from home on their personal computer. Applicants must complete an application, participate in an interview, and pass a background check and provide two references.
A passion for clear and consise writing is essential.
- Problem Solving
- Financial Service Assistance
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 2-5 hours/week
- Alignment with Humanity's Team mission, vision and principles