50 people are interested
New Business Development
50 people are interested
Time Commitment: 1-2 months (10-20 hours/week)
Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners &; needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Business Development Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
Apply here - https://www.remworks.dev/about-us/volunteer-with-us
One Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139, US
We are a data-science-driven developer jobs platform helping companies spin up their engineering teams in the cloud at the push of a button. Based in Boston, Massachusetts, we are a fully remote company of 10 people who help connect world-class remote software engineers with world-class companies. We make the remote hiring journey easy and rewarding for both companies and developers. With RemWorks, companies can hire pre-vetted, USA-caliber remote software talent across 100+ skills in 3-5 days. We also democratize opportunities for remote developers from around the world by offering them high-quality software jobs with top US, Canadian and European firms. Our Developer Recommendation Engine uses AI to source, vet, match, and manage over a thousand developers worldwide. This, in turn, helps organizations save valuable time and resources as they build their dream engineering team in a matter of days.
When companies go remote, they get access to a planetary pool of engineers versus recruiting from a small pool of developers who live near their headquarters. They are not only able to hire higher-quality talent but also retain them for a more extended period.
But becoming a remote-first company isn’t that easy. Companies going for remote teams usually struggle with three things. First, although it’s easy to source average developers, it’s tough to find USA-caliber developers.
Second, it’s hard to evaluate and vet remote talent to figure out the best candidate. Organizations have a minimal idea about remote developers' fundamental skills and qualifications through a traditional resume. It doesn’t tell them enough about the foreign universities and the companies that a developer went to and worked for, respectively.
RemWorks’s approach is a vertically integrated solution that replaces traditional IT service company offerings with an AI-based platform. RemWorks has created the first and only Developer Recommendation Engine, a distributed team of developers sourced by software, vetted by software, matched by software, and managed by software.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 17, 2021
- Business Development
- Customer Acquisition
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Community Outreach
- Market Research / Analysis
- Our initial engagement will last for one month and then we will reassess extending the working relationship based on mutual interest. At this time, we only ask for one month commitment.
- Eagerness to learn and commitment to work.