Join our meetup community at https://www.meetup.com/healthinno/
Check us out - https://www.healthinno.org/
Healthcare innovators located at Cambridge is an Non profit organization and our mission is "To foster a healthcare ecosystem centered on innovation".And our vision is "To become a global leader in providing healthcare technology solutions..
- Growth/Learning opportunity
- Portion of revenue (profit sharing) - for any new business brought by the employee
- Collaborative and teamwork
- Diverse responsibilities - Opportunity work on diverse projects (learn new things)
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Voice - share ideas/views
- Networking opportunity
We are 20,000-member community, with mission of becoming the premier place for digital health tech entrepreneurs; to innovate and build businesses that will solve healthcare issues, improve patient outcomes, and reduce costs in a meaningful and impactful way. The objective of HI is to develop resources and infrastructures that are necessary to identify early stage opportunities, cultivate and assist healthcare technology startups to create, validate and commercialize ideas.
New Business Development Associate Job Responsibilities:
Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
Business Development Associate Job Duties:
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners &; needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Business Development Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
- Business Development
- Customer Acquisition
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Community Outreach
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- We will work with you
- Brand Messaging
- Web Developer
- Developer community manager
- Web Development Instructor
- Interactive social media marketing
- Content Writer
- Marketing Strategy
- Communications Strategy
- Public Relations Strategy
- MARKET ANALYSIS
- Event planning
- Program Manager
- SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING PLAN HELP
- Research assistant
- Website Copywriting
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS HELP
- New Business Development
- Python for Data Science Instructor