Provide rounding on out-patient waiting areas to serve as a point of contact, and act as the medical centers eyes and ears to ensure that all guest are comfortable and answer any questions visitors may have. The specialist will facilitate communication between out-patient guest and the department they are receiving services from. The specialist will addresses any needs or concerns that guest or their families may have during their visit providing information about wait times, delays, and directions within the facility.
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Once a week, four hours.
- Purchase of volunteer uniform.
- Volunteer Courier
- Clerical Assistant Volunteer
- Volunteer Services Clerical
- In-Kind Donation Assistant...
- Pet Therapy (Perth Amboy)
- Patient Clothing Closet Attendant
- Medical Center Greeter
- Book Cart Volunteer
- Service Excellence Ambassador
- Maintenance Support Volunteer
- Hospitaltiy Ambassador
- Bedside Buddy Patient Visitor
- Pet Therapy (Old Bridge)
- Sunshine Volunteer
- Emergency Department Ambassador