I am seeking a mentor who has extensive experience as an executive director of a nonprofit. I started The Book Fairies charity 4 years ago and the charity is growing by leaps and bounds. I am learning as I go, but I would like to bounce ideas off of someone, ask quick questions as they arise and have a sounding board when necessary. This can be done via email and phone. I am not looking for a regular weekly meeting, but someone I can reach out to when necessary.
If interested, please send your resume and why you would be interested in becoming a mentor. Thank you in advance!
- Strategic Planning
- Grant Writing / Research
- Business Development & Sales Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Volunteer Coordinator for Book...
- Weekly Book Sorting Position
- Special Events Coordinator for...
- Graphic Designer for The Book...
- Public Relations Volunteer for...
- Social Media Coordinator for The...
- Seeking Board Members for The...
- Community Outreach Volunteer for...
- Book Fairies Warehouse Supervisor
- Seeking an Executive Director...
- Book Fairies Grant Writer
- Book Donation Program Volunteer
- Book Sorting Trainer