The RRUFF with the Healing Heroes Program raises money to award scholarships for Service Dog Training to Disabled American Veterans with PTSD,TBI, and MST (Military Sexual Trauma). The program is rapidly growing and we are seeking volunteers to help in the following areas:
- Attend local events and help staff our Healing Heroes Table.
- Assist with fundraising efforts such as Big Day of Giving, Heroes & Hounds Motorcycle Poker Run, Woofstock's Grateful Dog Run, Run Rocklin, Seamus Davey Memorial Golf Tournament and more.
- Join the Healing Heroes Committee and be involved in research and implementation of new program offerings, and become part of the decision-making process regarding the program.
- Assist with presentations to local service organizations and veteran's groups.
We have opportunities for all skill levels - from worker bees to leadership roles. No job is more important than another, as it takes all of us working together to be successful.
If you would like to share your skills, and if you have a place in your heart for veterans and service dogs - we want YOU!
Let us know if you are interested and we will schedule a time to meet with you.
Thank you for anything you can do to help us help our veterans.
- Strategic Planning
- Veteran Care
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21