Various research projects arise from time to time. We'd love to have someone we could call on when needed. Advanced search skills (or willingness to learn them, if you are used to using simple searches) are needed. Here are a few current needs:
- CORRECTIONS FOR ON-LINE LISTINGS
Our non-profit community restaurant, the Sparta, has a long history before it was bought by Project Main St. We need someone to search on-line for listings and duplicate listings, and submit corrections.
- GRANT RESEARCH
Use specialized databases to search for suitable grants we can apply for.
- BEST PRACTICES FOR NON-PROFIT RESTAURANTS
We are the one non-profit restaurant in our area, but there are others elsewhere. We'd like to know more about how they operate to avoid reinventing the wheel.
- Internet Research
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Anticipate min. of 2 hours a week; more if desired
- Reliability. Be kind.
- Photography and/or video (phone...
- Articulate spokespeople to man a...
- Take minutes at meetings
- Google Group administrator
- Lunch deliveries in downtown...
- Social Media Coordinator(s)
- Coordinate lunch deliveries for...
- Coffeeshop Host & Ambassador
- Community relationship builder...
- Writers for Facebook, Instagram,...
- Internet Researcher
- Bookkeeper or accountant