- ATTEND MEETINGS that may include volunteers, restaurant staff, loyal customers, and representatives of businesses, churches and other faith-based groups, social service agencies, and other organizations. Our immediate need is for the marketing team, which meets 11-1:30 pm on most Saturdays. However, there are other, less regular, meetings we would love to have help with. Ideally, we will have more t han one volunteer so that we have back-ups if one person can't make a speciic meeting. Feel free to refer a friend if there's someone you would like to work with.
- TAKE MINUTES during the meeting (feeling free to speak up if needed for clarification), including who attended, what discussions took place, what the results were, and what actions taken. At the end of the minutes, include a list of people with all tasks assigned to that person (thus duplicating information in the minutes, but broken down by individuals). It would be helpful to take minutes on your laptop computer, so that you already have a rough draft by the end of the meeting. However, handwritten notes could be used if you prefer.
- TYPE FINAL VERSION MINUTES and post them in our Friends of the Sparta Admin group on Google so that all members receive a notice and the file stays there in the archives.
- SEND OUT MEETING NOTICES & REMINDERS via the Google group reminders function. The regular marketing team meetings are on auto-pilot, but it would be helpful if the secretary made corrections when there are holidays or changes in the schedule.
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Est. 3-4 hours per meeting (90 min. + follow-up)
- Writing skills. Reliability (and calling us ASAP if you are unable to attend). Be kind.
- Photography and/or video (phone...
- Articulate spokespeople to man a...
- Take minutes at meetings
- Google Group administrator
- Lunch deliveries in downtown...
- Social Media Coordinator(s)
- Coordinate lunch deliveries for...
- Coffeeshop Host & Ambassador
- Community relationship builder...
- Writers for Facebook, Instagram,...
- Internet Researcher
- Bookkeeper or accountant