Santiago & Friends | Family Center for Autism’s Grant Writer is responsible for developing and writing grant proposals to grant-making organizations and will persuasively communicate Santiago & Friends’ mission and programs to potential funders.
The Grant Writer will assemble and submit grant requests, establish and maintain personal contact and relationships with granter contacts, conduct prospect research, and maintain a calendar of submissions and other deadlines.
This position requires someone who has excellent research, writing, and communication skills, is self-motivated, reliable, organized, thorough and timely. This is a volunteer position.
- Work with team to develop and implement an annual development plan/strategy to increase annual grant income
- Develop/write grant proposals to foundations and grant-making organizations, persuasively communicating organization’s mission and programs to potential funders
- Assemble/submit grant requests, including letters, proposals, budgets, and presentations
- Conduct prospect research
- Report progress in grant research, grant submission and outcome to Santiago & Friends leadership
About Santiago & Friends
Santiago & Friends | Family Center for Autism’s mission is to provide culturally responsive, family centered interventions for individuals with autism spectrum disorders through the services of early intervention and behavior analysis. To learn more, visit www.santiagoandfriends.com
For More Information: Email email@example.com
- Grant Writing / Research
- Case Work / Management
- Children Medical Services
- Special Needs
- Technical Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- 10 hours / Week
- Ability to work independently, computer skills