The grants intern will research potential grants for the Resettlement Department at AAA. When grants are identified, the intern will provide a summary of the deadlines, objectives, and proposal guidelines to the program supervisor.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Research potential grants that the Resettlement Department at AAA can apply for
- Prepare a summary of the grant to the program supervisor, which includes: deadlines for submission, proposal guidelines, and grant objectives.
- Provide assistance to program supervisor in collecting information for grant submission, such as agency mission statement, financial records, and program summaries
- Keep track of grant submissions, status of application, and outcome of application
- Excellent written English
- Well organized and able to keep track of deadlines
- Able to work under pressure with fast turnaround rates for preparing materials
- Experience in working in a non-profit setting
- Grant writing experience preferred
- Grant Writing / Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10+ hours/week
- We need a fun emcee! Help...
- Refugee Resettlement Pathways to...
- Outreach Intern
- Immigration Outreach Volunteer
- Refugee Resettlement Cultural...
- Refugee Resettlement Grants Intern
- Refugee Resettlement Welcoming...
- Volunteer ESL Instructor
- Refugee Resettlement Housing...
- Refugee Resettlement Admin Intern
- Event Coordinator Intern- Child...
- Social Media Intern-...