Are you a Veteran that wishes to help support other Veterans in a truly unique way?
Do you have a few hours each week to be a companion to a hospice patient and support them in their last journey? Would you like to help our staff participate in Veteran oganizations events?
If so, Grace Hospice is seeking Vets for out Vet-to-Vet Program.
All volunteers receive trainig to ensure that they are comfortable with their assigned tasks.
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Someone Needs You
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Buddy
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- Relationship Building at End of...
- Meaningful Activities with...
- Spending Time with Hospice...
- Companionship for Hospice Patient
- Activities with Hospice Patients
- Doing Something that Matters