Are you a Veteran that wishes to help support other Veterans in a truly unique way?
Do you have a few hours each week to be a companion to a hospice patient and support them in their last journey? Would you like to help our staff participate in Veteran oganizations events?
If so, Grace Hospice is seeking Vets for out Vet-to-Vet Program.
All volunteers receive trainig to ensure that they are comfortable with their assigned tasks.
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- End Of Life Support
- Relationship Building at End of...
- Hospice companion
- Companionship for Hospice Patient