A volunteer’s gift of time completes the circle of care that is offered through hospice.
Hospice is designed to provide comfort care as well as spiritual and emotional support in the final phase of a terminal illness. At Grace Hospice, we focus on enhancing the quality of life and our volunteers play a key role in our mission. Our hospice program strives to go beyond the physical needs of the patient. Grace Hospice ensures that our patients will spend their final days of their journey in comfort and with dignity.
If you are caring, compassionate and have a true desire to help others, becoming a Grace Hospice volunteer may be the perfect opportunity for you. Our volunteers share their time and talents in order to offer companionship to our patients, while easing the burden that may be felt by their family members during this difficult time.
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Veteran Care
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- End Of Life Support
- Relationship Building at End of...
- Hospice companion
- Companionship for Hospice Patient