Are you a friendly, outgoing and energetic person who enjoys interacting with the public? If you thrive helping people and delivering a terrific guest experience we want to hear from you! Guest Ambassador Volunteers share their own enthusiasm and ensure that guests feel welcomed and well-informed about our many programs and exhibitions, as well as assist guests in finding their way to key locations inside and outside of the Science Center.
Guest Ambassador Volunteers will also help guests navigate the innovative suite of experiences that the new What is Reality (opening October 2017) is bringing to the Science Center by facilitating guests’ exploration of the cutting-edge digital and analog interactive experiences that technological innovators will showcase here.
- Public Speaking
- Customer Service
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months, at least two 5-hour shifts per month
- What is Reality – Volunteer...
- Guest Ambassador Station Volunteer
- Horticulture Exhibit Volunteer...
- Field Trip Ambassador Volunteer
- Tinker Tank Facilitator...
- Join the Science Interpretation...
- Guest Ambassador Volunteer (18+)
- Development Donor Records...
- Science Interpretation Program...
- Development Intern (Unpaid)