Calling all marking folks! Are you passionate about food and community? Do you have marketing skills and/or experience? Join our marketing committee!
The Montavilla Farmers Market is looking for your help to improve our marketing strategy and implementation.
The Marketing Committee will meet once per month to plan and strategize the market's marketing plan (and have some fun). Share your expertise with board members and staff and contribute to your local community in a meaningful way to help our farmers market grow.
The following topics will be themes for the work parties:Social Media Photos: branding photos for social media posts. - Writing and sending press releases - Instagram photo contest - Planning 2018 - Branding Campaign.
- Who should join the committee? Anyone connected to the Montavilla or East Portland community is welcome to join.
- How much time will it take? We estimate committee members will volunteer 3-10 hours per month depending on your personal commitment.
- Will the meetings be boring? Where will they be? Will there be food? We want this committee to be fun! Meetings will be held in Montavilla, either at a local establishment on Stark Street or a committee member's home.
- Other than the reward of volunteering for a good cause, what will I get out of this? Committee members will get one of our coveted Montavilla Farmers’ Market t-shirts. Members will also gain valuable experience in marketing, and form meaningful relationships with MFM volunteers, staff, and board members.
Contact us today at volunteer[at]montavillamarket.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 4-10 hours per month