Seeking PR & Marketing Intern!!
DONATE TO THIS
12 people are interested
GAIN EXPERIENCE IN MANAGING SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS, RECRUITMENT, & COMMUNITY OUTREACH!
Friends for Youth is a nonprofit organization that has been matching underserved youth with caring adult volunteers since 1979. For the last 39 years, we have been running mentoring programs for youth to provide them with guidance, support, and opportunities for new experiences. Our mission is to provide quality mentoring relationships for youth who need them most.
Friends for Youth is seeking an enthusiastic and energetic PR & Marketing Intern to play a vital role in our organization's presence on social media platforms, community outreach, and volunteer recruitment for our two youth programs. Friends for Youth is looking for a solution-oriented, self-driven, think big and start small, individual who thrives in creating human relationships and networking.
- Managing social media channels and ensuring a consistent community engagement
- Designing campaigns and flyers for volunteer recruitment
- Coordinating online marketing and recruitment campaigns
- Day-to-day community outreach and implementing strategies to engage community groups, corporations, media, and universities
- Assist Program Coordinators on other recruitment projects as assigned
- 8 hours/wk. minimum
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Social media savvy
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work well and communicate with a diverse group of adults and youth
- Comfortable with public speaking
- Creative thinker, self-starter
- Passion for public service and youth development
- Knowledge of local community and resources
- Spanish speaker a plus
We'll work with your schedule.
1741 Broadway StRedwood City, CA 94063
- Youth Services
- Public Relations
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Background Check