Share Your Interests at a Library Program
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereVista Lobos Communiy RoomThird Avenue between Torres and JuniperoCarmel-by-the-Sea, CA 93921
We are starting a series of fun community programs for adults at Harrison Memorial Library in Carmel, and are looking for volunteers to share their expertise.
1. Art and Wine: We provide the wine and supplies; you provide the art or craft project. Some ideas we've had:
- Edible art - Art projects created from food
- Recycled art - Turn trash into art
- Pop-up art - Make your own pop-up cards
- Drawing comics
- Your ideas are welcome
2. Food programs: We provide the supplies, you provide a talk and/or demo of your food passion. There is a kitchen available. Some ideas we've had:
- beer (or cider) making
- make your own kombucha
- International foods (pick your favorite)
- Dehydrating foods
- Whatever you want
Programs for both series would be on Thursday nights from 7-8:30, from September through May at the Vista Lobos Community Room in Carmel. Let us know if you want to lead a program, or help in any way.
- Cooking / Catering
- Visual Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 2 hours