We need someone to coordinate lunch deliveries by staff and volunteers, especially for the next few months. Construction downtown will close the street in front of our restaurant for several months. Lunch deliveries could make a huge difference, but we may only get one chance with a customer to get it right.
We envision the coordinator doing:
- scheduling, confirming, and finding replacements if someone cannot work
Optional: We also are looking for someone to visit downtown businesses, bring them to-go menus, explain the delivery service, and answer any questions they may have about our mission. This could be the same person, or we can recruit a separate person for that task.
A background check may be required. However, a police record does not necessarily disqualify you from this position. The information will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Min. 3 hours/week, more during start-up.
- This might work as a shared position. If not, it may take more than 3 hrs./wk.
- Photography and/or video (phone...
- Articulate spokespeople to man a...
- Take minutes at meetings
- Google Group administrator
- Lunch deliveries in downtown...
- Social Media Coordinator(s)
- Coordinate lunch deliveries for...
- Coffeeshop Host & Ambassador
- Community relationship builder...
- Writers for Facebook, Instagram,...
- Internet Researcher
- Bookkeeper or accountant