Friendly, engaging volunteers needed on Fridays from May-October at Lookout: St. Elmo (Incline) Farmers Market help others in your community.
When? We will need volunteers on Fridays 4-7pm. Bring a friend!
Why? Our volunteers help increase food access for low-income families! We believe volunteers who are engaged with their community are fantastic ambassadors to this program. We look forward to meeting you!
What will volunteers do? At the Fresh Savings booth, volunteers will talk to SNAP (food stamp) participants and distribute Fresh Savings tokens to those participants.
No problem. We can work with you!
- Administrative Support
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Shifts are 2.5 hours long Fridays and Saturdays
- Nashville Farmers Market: Fre$h...
- Lookout: Red Banks Farmers...
- Morristown Farmers Market: Fresh...
- Cooper Young Farmers Market
- Lookout: St. Elmo (Incline)...
- Greeneville Farmers Market:...
- Nolensville Farmers Market:...
- Lookout: East Brainerd Farmers...
- Johnson County Farmers Market:...
- Rutherford County Farmers Market