Friendly, engaging volunteers needed on Fridays from May-November at Lookout: St. Elmo (Incline) Farmers Market help others in your community.
When? We will need volunteers on Fridays 3-7pm. Bring a friend!
Why? Our volunteers help increase food access for low-income families! We believe volunteers who are engaged with their community are fantastic ambassadors to this program. We look forward to meeting you!
What will volunteers do? At the Fre$h Savings booth, volunteers will talk to SNAP (food stamp) participants and distribute Fre$h Savings tokens to those participants.
No problem. We can work with you!
- Administrative Support
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Shifts are 2.5 hours long Fridays and Saturdays
- Nashville Farmers Market: Fre$h...
- Lookout: Red Banks Farmers...
- Morristown Farmers Market: Fre$h...
- Cooper Young Farmers Market
- Lookout: St. Elmo (Incline)...
- Greeneville Farmers Market:...
- Nolensville Farmers Market:...
- Lookout: Audubon Acres Farmers...
- Johnson County Farmers Market:...
- Rutherford County Farmers Market