Friendly, engaging volunteers on Mondays from May-November at Lookout: Red Banks Methodist Church Farmers Market. Volunteers are integral to the success of this program. Your time is valuable and we appreciate you considering Fresh Savings as one way you choose to help others in your community.
When? We will need volunteers on Mondays 3-7pm. Bring a friend!
Why? Our volunteers help increase food access for low-income families! We believe volunteers who are engaged with their community are fantastic ambassadors to this program. We look forward to meeting you!
What will volunteers do? At the Fre$h Savings booth, volunteers will talk to SNAP (food stamp) participants and distribute Fre$h Savings tokens to those participants.
No problem. We can work with you!
- Administrative Support
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Shifts are 2.5 hours long Fridays and Saturdays
- Nashville Farmers Market: Fre$h...
- Lookout: Red Banks Farmers...
- Morristown Farmers Market: Fre$h...
- Cooper Young Farmers Market
- Lookout: St. Elmo (Incline)...
- Greeneville Farmers Market:...
- Nolensville Farmers Market:...
- Lookout: Audubon Acres Farmers...
- Johnson County Farmers Market:...
- Rutherford County Farmers Market