We're looking for several volunteers or one very talented person! We are a small nonprofit operating on a shoestring budget. We need help in a variety of areas:
- Social media marketing, strategy and promotions
- Website updates for bradfest.org and friendsofbrad.org
- Volunteer coordination for our Oct. 2 event: the BradtoberFest Run/Rawk Crawl
- Fundraising and donation solitication.
If you 1) have skills to accomplish any or all of the above tasks and 2) have a good sense of humor and zest for life, we'd love to hear from you!
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- Social Media / Blogging
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 8-10 hours per month