About Resilience Design
Resilience Design is a 100% volunteer run 501(c)(3)tax-exempt charitable organization founded by three colleagues with experience in volunteer management, project and policy analysis, disaster response, educational programming, and nonprofit development.
Resilience Design seeks to support nonprofits, businesses, and government agencies regarding disaster resilience and community engagement as well as to build inclusive development programs that inspire youth to improve their communities. We hope to reduce the discrepancy between stop-gap measures and long-term resilience development utilizing a holistic view of the community.
Reporting to Fundraising and Development Program Manager, the Funding and Development Program Support will assist with implementing the organizations fundraising plan. This will include planning fundraising events, researching and soliciting.
- Grant Research and Proposals
- Resource Procurement
- Fundraising Event Planning
- Individual Donation Targeting
- Corporate Donation Targeting
We are seeking highly motivated volunteers who can commit up to 3 hours a week for 3 months and will tackle all projects with enthusiasm. Applicants should have the following qualifications:
- Experience with event planning
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in fundraising
- Strong interest in nonprofit industry
Aside from networking with other Volunteers and multi-disciplinary professionals, Resilience Design offers volunteers the opportunity to gain experience in the following areas:
- Professional Experience
- Networking with Industry Professionals
- Development Opportunity
Applicants who are interested, should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3 Hours a Week for 3 Months