The contributions of volunteers are essential to the important work provided by our hospice team. Hospice Volunteers report having a deep sense of personal satisfaction in being there for someone during such a poignant time in their life. They feel as though they are making a significant contribution to the community and providing a service that they hope others would offer to them if they were in need. Many volunteers feel that helping people through the dying process keeps them focused on prioritizing important aspects of their own lives.
If you are caring, compassionate and have a true desire to help others, becoming a Grace Hospice volunteer may be the perfect opportunity for you. Our volunteers share their time and talents in order to offer companionship to our patients, while easing the burden that may be felt by their family members during this difficult time.
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Veteran Care
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Someone Needs You
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Buddy
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Relationship Building at End of...
- Meaningful Activities with...
- Hospice companion
- End of Life Companion