The Red Cross Visual Interactive Event Wizard (RC View) allows for decentralized management of disaster events, while allowing reporting and situational awareness for efficient service delivery to clients. Deployment leads will develop, maintain and monitor deployment schedules for specific RC View modules.
Become knowledgeable about RC View overall with specific attention to the module you are deploying.
* Coordinate with module process owner and RC View Deployment Manager to develop, maintain, and monitor your module’s portion of the deployment schedule
* Coordinate with module process owner and RC View Deployment Manager to develop a sustainable change management plan for that module and ensure those activities occur
* Identify, escalate and develop mitigations for timeline and/or quality-impacting issues
* Participate in weekly Deployment Meetings
* Participate in weekly module-specific status meetings conducted by the RC View Project Manager
* Conduct weekly module-specific Deployment Meetings
* Review and provide feedback on training materials developed for the module
* Working with the RC View Doctrine Lead, guide development and maintenance of module-specific deployment doctrine (i.e. Implementation Guides, checklists, support materials)
* Identify and refine user support processes and documentation
* Minimal travel, but local travel to Regions to observe technology field and to validate materials and obtain feedback about deployment processes would be helpful to the project.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- * 20-30 hours per week through end of December.
- Hours can be flexible if avail for meetings