Citizen CPR is a local non-profit organization devoted to reducing the risk of premature death and disability from cardiovascular diseases, sudden cardiac events and drownings in Greater Polk County, Florida.
Our yearly fundraisers are vital to provide the funds necessary for the organization to deliver vital education and training in Polk County, Florida.
We are looking for dedicated committee volunteers to assist with planning our two events.
1. Lip Sync Battle Polk - September 20, 2016
2. Save a Life Saturday - November 5, 2016
Contact us for more information.
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Planning / Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- weekly/bi-weekly planning meetings