Help Willow Center Move!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereCONFIDENTIAL LOCATIONRochester, NY 14604
This fall, Willow Center will be moving to help meet the growing needs of domestic violence suriviors in the Greater Rochester area.
Willow Center has $1 million lef to raise out of an $8 million comprehensive project.
The Safe Place Campaign includes five key components:
- New state-of-the-art emergency shelter
- Onsite family pet shelter
- Expanded Counseling Center
- Secure affordable apartment complex for families post-shelter
- And, for the first time in the agency’s history, a public administrative office and training space
We are looking for volunteers to help us pack and move. If you can help, please email LarissaB@WillowCenterNY.org.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment