Volunteer Gardener-Brooklyn Park
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where3801 West BroadwayBrooklyn Park, MN 55422
Whether you have a green thumb, a brown thumb or just love the look of flowers and gardens, then this is the experience you have been waiting for. Living Well Disaiblity Services provides residential services to people with disabilities, and their home in Brooklyn Park has amazing raised garden beds and patio area flowers that need some tender loving care. We provide the plants, you provide to love.
For more information on services provided by Living Well Disability Services, please visit our website at www.livingwell.org
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours per month in the Summer
- Pet companion-share your dog...
- Volunteer Gardener-Inver Grove...
- Volunteer Musician-Maplewood
- Pet Therapy Volunteer-Maplewood
- Gardening Volunteer-Maplewood
- Volunteer Companion-Maplewood
- Volunteer Gardener-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Gardener-Twin Cities
- Volunteer Friend-Mendota Heights
- Music Volunteer (accoustic...
- Gardening Volunteer-Inver Grove...
- Arts and Crafts...
- Piano Player-Eagan
- Reading Volunteer-Plymouth
- Volunteer friend...
- Cooking Volunteer-Edgewood
- Relaxation Day Volunteer-Eagan
- Volunteer Cook-Maplewood
- Volunteer friend-Robbinsdale
- Volunteer Friend-Robbinsdale